This house is approximately 1600 square feet, one story with two bedrooms and one bath. It has a new roof and extensive outside work. It has a garage and sits near US-42. This residence is used for the manager of La Minga farm, a community farming cooperative that hosts a roadside market each weekend and participates in numerous farmers’ markets throughout the growing season.
This is the original house on the farm, perched high atop a bluff looking down at the Ohio River. It is a two story which is 2858 square feet. It has four bedrooms and two and half bathrooms.
This house has been extensively renovated and is 2978 square feet. It has four bedrooms and two and half baths. It was built in the early 1900’s and was used as a schoolhouse in its’ early days. It has a renovated two car garage built out of block, a five acre paddock with a run in shed and a dog run. It has a porch and deck on three sides and a stone patio out front. It sits near US-42.
Said to be built in 1910 this house is built from logs. It is one story and has one bedroom and one bathroom with a wrap around deck.
This acreage is NOT in the Conservation Easement and is contiguous to the River Bluff subdivision just past the farm on the North side of US-42, as well as being contiguous to the North corner of the Oldham County portion of the farm. It is its' own separate tract.
This house was built in the 1970’s and is 3139 square feet. It is a two story and has two bedrooms and two baths.
This house is tucked in the trees in the center of the Oldham County side of the farm. It is about 1500 square feet and has two bedrooms and one bath. The floors are wood and wide plank, original to the house. It has a dog run, paddocks for horses and a parking shelter.
This sits among the “houses on the hill” and is a small one bedroom, one bath studio perfect for an artist or writer’s atelier.
This house has a spectacular mantle and stone fireplace, original wood floors and molding. It is 1463 square feet and has two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
This is the log house that Tom Wallace built at the Louisville Boat Club in the early 1900’s and moved from there to the farm when he married Augusta French. It has been added on to through the years and is 1163 square feet and features three bedrooms and two baths.